Today we are meeting Daniel from http://motosurfing.com who is presenting a new powerful motorized surfboard – electric jetboard Awake RÄVIK.
Awake RÄVIK is a premium class luxury jetboard developed in Sweden. It lives up to its rocket-like looks and boasts an award-winning design coupled with its impressive power. This machine is capable of going from 0-50 in 4 seconds with a top speed of 30 knots / 56 kph!
Quick charging time lets you use the board again and again and the new app lets you set different riding styles!
Like every impressive machine out there, RAVIK also has its pros and cons…
So what are they?
- Award-winning design and look
- Small size board
- Extremely powerful water jet system
- Very low noise levels
- Quick charging time
- Advanced app with different settings
- Plug and play battery connection
- High quality make, each detail screams quality
- Standard 4 fin system.
- Great power for jumping & tricks
- Responsive controller
- High price compared to other jetboards
- Outside located turbine makes it harder to turn/carve
- Security magnet position on the front makes it get washed away by water
- Short riding time on aggressive settings
- (longer on conservative settings)
- It is very heavy to transport – trolley or 2 people needed
- Big and bulky remote-controlled by thumb
Awake RÄVIK specifications
Top speed: 30 knots / 56 kph
Acceleration: 0-50 in 4 seconds
Runtime: 40 min of mixed riding
Exchangeable battery: Yes
Charge time: 80 min
Wireless throttle: Yes
Carbon fiber body: Yes
Dimensions: 179x61x19 cm
Weight: 35 kg
Enjoying my videos? Join me on my mission to spread the word about this exciting new sport of Jet surfing My main blog with news and updates about jet surfing and artificial waves Surfing Nation: Make Your Waves http://jetsurfingnation.com/
My main blog with news and updates about jet surfing and artificial waves Surfing Nation: Make Your Waves http://jetsurfingnation.com/
The new exciting sport is evolving and together, we can be on the edge of the new next-generation surfing technology to test electric jet boards
Follow Mike on social media: